Crafted in a washed blue palette with expert distressing and fraying throughout, the 1990 Destroyed Jeans by The People VS are an essential, grunge-inflected staple in any denim-heavy roster.
Our model is wearing size 32 jeans. He is 189.2cm (6’2.5”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 78cm; Front Rise: 25cm; Leg Opening: 28cm (size 32)
- Skinny fit
- Cotton-rich denim; slight stretch; unlined; opaque
- Washed light blue shade
- Moderate distressing and fraying throughout
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with branded shank
- Five-pocket styling
- Faded red and white branded bandana-like scarf fixed to rear pocket
- Suede-look branded patch to reverse waistband; tan
Material: 99% Cotton & 1% Spandex
Length: Inside Leg: 78cm; Front Rise: 25cm; Leg Opening: 28cm
Cold hand wash.
The People VS 1990 Destroyed Jeans Manic Blue CIWPDOI